Terms & Conditions
By taking part in any services at Lifespace I agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in Yoga Classes, Meditation Classes, Health Programs or any Workshops and events ("Programs") offered by Lifespace (also known as Lifespace Healing) at which time I will receive information and instruction about holistic healing, Yoga, Meditation and health. I recognise that these classes may require physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that there are physical and inherent risks involved in the Programs, including the risk of serious physical injury and death. I fully assume all risks associated with the Programs, including: intensive activity and exertion, causation or aggravation of a physical injury or medical condition, lack of warnings or inadequate warnings; lack of instructions, inadequate instructions, or my failure to follow instructions; slipping from slippery surfaces such as mats or floors; equipment failure; and the like. I am fully aware of and accept the risks and hazards involved, and agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, conditions, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur or aggravate as a result of my participating in the Programs.
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Programs. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the Programs and that I will fully inform the instructor if I feel any pain or discomfort or have any medical or pre-existing condition that would prevent my participation or increase the likelihood of injury.
4. In consideration of being permitted participation in the classes, workshops or programs offered at Lifespace, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Programs.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Programs, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Lifespace for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Programs.
6. I, for myself and my heirs, assigns, successors, executors, administrators, and legal representatives hereby release, and agree that I will not sue Lifespace, its Affiliates, Officers, Directors, Agents, Servants and Employees, or the landlord of any premises at which the studio may operate, for money damages for personal injury or property damage sustained by me during my use of, presence in, and/or participation in the studio facilities, equipment and Programs.
7. I, for myself and my heirs, assigns, successors, executors, administrators, and legal representatives hereby agree I will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the studio, its Affiliates, Officers, Directors, Agents, Servants and Employees, or the landlord of any premises at which the studio may operate, from any and all claims, suits or demands by anyone arising from my use of, presence in, and/or participation in the studio facilities, equipment and Programs.
8. I also understand that, except for a monetary refund, I have no claim against Lifespace, or the landlord of the premises (except for the monetary refund), by reason of their refusal to allow me to participate in the Programs.
9. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform the instructor(s) at the studio, of any previous medical conditions, injuries or surgeries prior to my first class and at such other times as I acquire information as to same.
10. I understand that this waiver can be used for future classes, workshops or programs at Lifespace. I have read the above Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
11. If participant is under the age of 18, I as a LEGAL GUARDIAN CONSENT TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Classes must be cancelled online or via the MindBody app no later than 3 hours before the class. If you have trouble with canceling online or via the app you must email us to cancel your class (this still must be done no later than 3 hours before). Missed bookings or late cancellations will be charged in full.
Treatment Room Appointments
Appointments must be cancelled with 72hrs (3 days notice) to be eligible for a full refund. Cancellations within 72hrs to 25hrs are eligible for a 50% refund. Cancellations within 24hrs are not eligible for a refund.
A refund will be made for cancellations made more than 14 days before the start date. For cancellations less than 14 days before the course or workshop there will be no refunds or transfers unless:
the course/ workshop is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
you are sick/injured/pregnant and can provide a doctor’s note
In these cases we will refund the fee. All clients are asked to agree to Lifespace's terms and conditions when booking a course or workshop.
If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered either a refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event.
We are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled transport (trains, aeroplanes etc). Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
Refunds are not possible to be made retroactively. If we have not heard from you by 24 hours following the end of a workshop we will not be able to process any refunds.
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop for any reason. Whilst we would only do this in exceptional circumstances that mean we are unable to offer the workshop as advertised, or if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the workshop to make it viable for the teacher taking the workshop. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we have knowledge of the cancellation and will refund you the full £ (sterling) amount you have paid us in respect of the workshop. We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the workshop, including travel, accommodation or exchange rate losses.